Power Backup Market In India (2018-2023) with data on Product Segments (Diesel Generator, UPS and Inverter)
The power backup market in India is expected to grow to INR 504.66 billion by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.28% during 2018–2023. The market in India is characterized by the dominant presence of the unorganized sector, even though there’s hardly enough difference between the price point at which products from the organized and unorganized sectors sell. This is due to the fact that customers are becoming increasingly conscious about what they are buying, the quality, reliability and the impact of the product on its immediate surroundings.
Product Segment Insights:
1. Diesel Generator: The diesel generator market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.1%. The telecom industry is the key driver for diesel generators, occupying more than 40% of the installed base. The construction and hospitality industries come next in line. For businesses such as financial services where power outages can lead to wide-scale disruptions in the enterprise-wide management services, relying on uninterrupted power to run critical information systems has become mandatory.
2. UPS: The UPS market is expected to expand to INR 99.83 Bn in 2023, at a CAGR of 11.97%. Growing investments in IT and the rapid development of the IT sector have contributed to the boom in the UPS market. Increasing consciousness about the need to protect important data is benefiting the market. Domestic manufacturers are expected to witness stiff competition from foreign players. Manufacturers operating in the industry are emerging as a complete solution provider rather than mere suppliers.
3. Inverter: The inverter market is expected to expand to INR 277.83 Bn in 2023, at a CAGR of 9.33%. Growth in the inverter market can be attributed to the demand for power backup solutions across residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors. Moreover, the government’s initiatives to expand electrification rate in India coupled with technological developments is further expected to influence Indian inverter market in the coming years positively.
1. Cummins India Limited
2. Su-Kam Power System Limited
3. Exide Industries Limited
4. Honda Siel Power Products Limited
5. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
6. Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited
7. Amara Raja Batteries Limited
8. Microtek International Pvt. Ltd.
9. Luminous Power Technologies
10. Ashok Leyland
Netscribes also offers customised market reports based on your specific needs. Write to us at [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions For Asia Power Backup Market
Which Marketing Strategies are Being Adopted by the Top Key Players of the Asia Power Backup Market?
This Asia Power Backup Market Research Report is Designed To Aid Businessmen/Investors to Analyse The Best Marketing Tactics For Any Business Situation. It Suggests Proven And Most Effective Marketing Strategies Being Adopted By The Top Key Players For Business Growth. Also, The Research Team has Carried Out Market Study, Research, and Analysis of The Global Top Leading Companies to Comprehend What Makes Them Stand Out From The Crowd. The report includes effective marketing channels, keyword distributors list, and customer details of the Asia Power Backup market.
What Drivers And Restraints are Shaping The Growth of the Asia Power Backup Market?
It is Essential for Businessmen to Understand Both the Driving Factors and The Restraining Forces of the Industry. Hence, the Report Comprises In-Depth Information About the Drivers And Restraints That Helps Businessmen To Identify The Opportunistic Business Potential.
Which Segment or Region Will Lead the Asia Power Backup Market?
The Report Exhibits Region/Segment Analysis That Propels the Growth of the Industry. It Covers All the Regions, Key Developed Nations and Major Emerging Industries. Additionally, it Gives an Outline of The Size of The Industry by Geography and Compares its Forecast Growth.
What are the Upcoming New Projects in the Asia Power Backup Market?
This Asia Power Backup Market Research Report Would Provide Insights into The New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis Coupled with SWOT Analysis, Project Investment, Project Name, Investment Budget, Project Product Solutions, and Project Schedule.